New report rates the stability of Iraq's provinces. It isn't good news. (Bonus: graphic.)
Congressional Republicans are having a flashback. Meanwhile, Bush is running out of time to rebound.
In South Dakota, hope in the quest to overturn the upcoming abortion ban.
* 'Special counsel places Cheney at core of campaign to "seek revenge against" critic of Iraq war.'
* Military plans for less rebuilding after future wars. Speaking of which, how about planning for military action against Iran?
* Gasoline prices continue to rise.
* Who will rise to fill DeLay's shoes?
* The spotlight on lobbying shines on family members.
* Ted Rall on Chavez and hypocrisy.
* Questions raised by the gospel of Judas.
* China tries to deal with online gaming addiction.
* Horror, straight to DVD.
"The key reason that virtually no one in America went to see Basic Instinct 2 is that sex... no longer sells. At least, it no longer sells at the movies."
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.