* The White House is not denying the leak accusations.
* Shiite militias are now the major threat to Iraq stability. But remember, it's not a civil war.
* Ehrlich vetoes 8 bills, including one to keep down the cost of electricity. Thanks!
* The Moussaoui trial judge grants 9/11 families access to documents, over the objections of the government's lawyers.
* Ted Rall wonders what it would take to get supporters to oppose Bush?
* The true story of two NYC police detectives who worked as killers for the mob. I'm sure it'll be a made-for-TV movie any day now.
* A new mega-suburb is being built in Utah.
The music of Seu Jorge (the guitarist from Life Aquatic.)
How to release a bad movie: avoid the critics.