E.J. Dionne Jr. looks for the GOP agenda.
"Pop culture ... doesn't just tolerate woman-hating, loutish, drunken and angry boy-behavior — it glorifies it." -Dick Meyer
I Heard It on NPR: conservative black clergy.
"Listen, I know of nobody - I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action. And this investigation is a good thing... Leaks of classified information are a bad thing. And we've had them - there's too much leaking in Washington. That's just the way it is. And we've had leaks out of the administrative branch, had leaks out of the legislative branch, and out of the executive branch and the legislative branch, and I've spoken out consistently against them and I want to know who the leakers are."
-President George W. Bush, Sept. 30, 2003
* Howard Kurtz on the leak coverage. All well worth reading.
* Senate gives up on immigration. Which may not have been enforceable, anyways. What will Bush do?
* Republican budget talks collapse. Oops!
* Bush faces a dissenting voice at one of his propaganda speeches.
* The real story behind the French student protests.
* Ehrlich signs stem cell and air pollution bills.
* Weird. Three ski patrol members die after falling into a volcanic fissure.
* Da Vinci Code author cleared of charged.
Awesome. Two black holes spinning towards a collision.
Today's headline, courtesy demigoth: New rings found around Uranus