Harold Meyerson on our pious Babylon.
How Massachusetts is single-handedly reframing the health insurance debate.
* Richard Cohen says 'let Moussaoui live.'
* Climate research scientists say the Bush administration is tying their hands.
* And now Rumsfeld is mad at Rice over comments.
* Post editorial on immigration and wages.
* Dana Milbank on the McKinney distraction.
* BAGnewsNotes on the Frist hunting pictures.
* A missing link between fish and land-dwellers?
Have they found the gospel of Judas?
Why did Slither fail at the box office?
OK, SciFi Channel, just knock it off. Please.
[UPDATE: New links in comments, 1446 ET.]