Evangelicals split on the immigration debate.
More partisan bickering in Maryland.
* Howard Kurtz covers DeLay's departure. (Bonus graphic: DeLay's rise and fall.) NYTimes analysis wonders if this is the signal of a change in the partisan era?
* Hey, why not televise the Supreme Court in action?
* DHS official accused of soliciting a teen online.
* Charges against an Iraq cameraman have been dropped, but he's still in custody.
* Milosevic died of natural causes, it seems.
* Feingold backs legalizing same-sex marriage.
* That comet we hit put out a lot of water.
* Marc Fisher gathers DC myths.
Crazy new Metro ads. Anyone seen these yet?
OMG GIANT TURKEY DINOSAUR
One, two, three articles by Marc Fisher on the format change (from oldies to classic rock) of 100.3. I'll miss it, personally.