The British Defence Secretary wants to update 'the rules of war.'
"Is anyone paying attention to the president anymore?"
* Instant analysis with Robert G. Kaiser.
* New 'friendly fire' probe in Afghanistan.
* Howard Kurtz on rumor vs. news.
* Wal-Mart targets urban areas.
* Chavez spends big to win support overseas.
* What about the fault under New Orleans that's causing the area to sink?
* China describes space exploration plans.
* The psychology behind impulsive behavior.
* 'The man who took 40,000 ecstasy tablets.'
* Instant messaging makes lives transparent.
* Fametracker.com supports Clooney vs. Gawker.
And the #1 American TV show worldwide... will surprise you.
King Kong sets DVD records.
Katie Couric to anchor CBS Evening News.