Whatever happened to that dialog on poverty that Katrina brought in?
"You might think 55 months would be enough to produce an anti-terrorism plan. You'd be wrong."
Average Joe? Trying to boost support, Bush plays up his anti-intellectual, regular-guy image.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Contractor fails to build required medical clinics in Iraq.
* Can the criminals behind the Darfur tragedy be brought to justice?
* 'The unseen soldiers fighting the shadow war in Iraq.'
* Identity theft isn't half as bad as predicted.
* Toymakers work hard for the girl market.
* 'Can digital cartoons ever have the same charm as hand-drawn characters?'
* The NYTimes on YouTube.com.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.