-David Folkenflik, NPR
TACTICAL NEWS STRIKE:
* Attacks drive an exodus from mixed areas in Iraq.
* America, 2006: how the Internet is revamping politics nationwide.
* The GAO comes under fire.
* Republicans walk out of the Maryland Senate.
* Verizon fined for guerrilla marketing in DC.
* A teen comes out in support of animal testing.
* Simpsons movie trailer released.
* I heard it on NPR: on the naming of bombs.
"Sweden's national dish is an acquired taste, to say the least. Some say surstromming, a fermented herring, smells like rubbish left out in the sun for days. But now the fish has been banned from several major airlines, classified along with dangerous weapons like shoe bombs and firearms."