-Senator Patrick Leahy, 2006
So, why isn't Iraq a bigger story? Also, where are the uncensored pictures?
"This would seem to be an odd time to declare Christianity under siege." -Dana Milbank
* Senate rejects proposal for independent ethics office.
* FISC judges speak out on domestic surveillance.
* Why the NYTimes declined to participate in off-the-record talks with the President.
* New criticism of Halliburton in Iraq.
* Andrew Cohen on Moussaoui's suicidal defense.
* The Card departure: Analysis says Bush is listening to critics. On friends and the presidency. Bolten has been an ally to the president for a good long time.
* Threats to America's economic future.
* Company offers to slow Maryland electrical rate increase.
* Maryland Senate kills morning-after pill bill.
* Q&A on the actual risks of avian flu.
* Profanity becomes more prevalent. My theory is, if people really wanted to hear less fucking cursing, they would fucking curse less.
* The video game industry rediscovers solo gamers.
Cat issued restraining order.