QUICK MONDAY NEWS:
* Jim Hoagland on America, the global target.
* When does security become protectionism? Also, Blair warns against isolationism.
* The police are having recruiting problems nationwide.
* Georgia to teach the Bible in public schools.
* What if geneticists made pork that was good for you?
* PostSecret makes USAToday.
Everything's coming up zombies.
"Here's a modest proposal for improving national political discussion: Stop equating our opponents with famous dictators, their chief executioners, police apparatus or ideologies."