* Christian convert freed in Afghanistan.
* Kidnappings, torture, and executions: the face of revenge in Iraq.
* 'Trying to meet the requirements of No Child Left Behind, thousands of schools are reducing class time spent on other subjects.'
* 'Working mothers, out-of-wedlock births, divorce and other factors have transformed the social landscape. No one feels this more than African American women.'
* "...If we can't guarantee fundamental religious freedoms in the countries where we establish democratic reforms, then the whole credibility of our foreign policy is thrown into serious question."
* They call it "influence", not "propaganda."
* David Neiwert on dealing with immigration. (Courtesy Iceman.)
* Global warming is the hot topic of debate.
* Is this the skull of the missing link?
* West Virginia graduate finally earns her varsity letter - 77 years later.