-E.J. Dionne Jr.
Today's headline: Happy Doomsday to You! by Dana Milbank. (Bonus: LiveOnline transcript.)
Charles Krauthammer says 'of course it's a civil war.'
Why we need to bring back the draft.
A LITTLE FRIDAY NEWS:
* Fact-checking the White House on Iraq.
* The challenge of training Iraqis to handle detainees. Because we have such a good track record there.
* Bush's uphill battle on immigration.
* Clerics call for death for Muslim who converted to Christianity.
* Democrats bring in more female candidates.
* Is the Post's controversial new Republican blogger a plagiarist?
* Local restaurants fight to protect lobbying.
* Video shows LA hospital dumping patients on the street. (Courtesy Ocho.)
* More data points to rising sea levels.
* The frozen airman from WW2 has been identified.
* Was the study of Wikipedia's accuracy flawed?
People are still talking about healing and prayer?
What Dick Cheney demands in a hotel room.
Nora Ephron on why famous people needs blogs.