* President says we will continue to explore space, and an opinion piece on why we should move past the shuttle program.
* Unusually critical report from White House on drug agency's deficiencies.
* The administration waffles and censors more art.
* The low-down on our real invasion plans.
* Jurors who convicted a medical marijuana grower want a new trial.
* Author bringing genocide to light.
"The administration's interest in all e-mail is a wholly unhealthy precedent, especially given this administration's track record on FBI files and IRS snooping. Every medium by which people communicate can be subject to exploitation by those with illegal intentions. Nevertheless, this is no reason to hand Big Brother the keys to unlock our e-mail diaries, open our ATM records, read our medical records, or translate our international communications."
-Sen. John Ashcroft, Oct. 1997