JUST A FEW:
* Rumsfeld on the third anniversary of the war in Iraq. But I'm sure he knows better than the president of Iraq, who says they *are* in a civil war. Also, George F. Will on life in Bagdhad.
* "Voices of 100 Veterans: The War in Their Words"
* Tom Toles on policy repeats.
* The unexpected combination of a Parkinson's drug and obsession.
* Sniff. One of the wheels on the Mars rover Spirit has stopped working.
* Higher living costs drive middle-class families out of cities.
Also, ten things we didn't know this time last week.