* Milosevic found dead in his cell.
* Bush's former policy adviser arrested for... stealing from department stores. Huh. I usually expect a bit better quality crime from my government.
* China debates the future of socialism vs. capitalism.
* Federal gang crackdown leads to the arrest of hundreds across 24 states.
* Bush's next PR tour on your dime is to explain his war strategy.
* More port deal fallout in Congress.
* Another massive oil spill in Alaska.
* Electricity prices soar in Maryland.
I said it before, and I'll say it again: rock is strong.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.