"Political momentum is growing for a change in federal policy that would require government-funded health researchers to make the results of their work freely available on the Internet."
A LITTLE FRIDAY NEWS
* Andrew Cohen on a Congressional cop-out
* Infamous prison at Abu Ghraib to shut down.
* The military discusses the Iraqi civil war and what they might do.
* Asra Nomani on the Sharia problem.
* Analysis: Republicans wary of following the administration's lead these days.
* Maryland House votes in favor of returning to paper ballots.
* Yeah, when even South Carolina is turning down your anti-evolution shenanigans, might be time to revise your tactics.
* Census report looks at the changing face of an aging America.
* Liquid water found on Saturn moon?
* Rosemary Kooiman, champion of pagan rights, passed away.
Today's awesome science headline: Rat-squirrel back after 11-million-year absence