"I don't think there's anyone in this room who grew up without fairies, magic and angels in their imaginary world. They aren't bad. They aren't serving as a banner for an anti-Christian ideology. If I have understood well the intentions of Harry Potter's author, they help children to see the difference between good and evil. And she is very clear on this."
-Rev. Don Peter Fleetwood, at a Vatican news conference
* Look, if you haven't convinced the Senate Intelligence Committee then you may wanna consider that at some point.
* And they aren't mentioning it much, but the White House is considering sending more troops to Korea.
* Possible connection between high blood sugar and memory problems.
* Hunter S. Thompson rallies against the war. " I've become almost homesick for the smell of tear gas."
* Finally, the tyranny of Dawson's Creek comes to an end.
* Artists adding in vinyl noise to their recordings.
* There's a uproar brewing over editing movies.
* HGTV missed the boat for Trading Spaces.
* Paramount pulls trailers for The Core. See, I thought they would pull the trailers because the movie looked like ass. When we saw the trailer before The Two Towers, the whole audience was laughing, it looked so bad.
"Some would argue that the president himself benefited from a form of affirmative action because as a C student, he only got into Yale because his father was a wealthy alumnus. But the White House counters that Saddam is a menace and must be stopped." -Jon Stewart