Prison riot in Afghanistan grows into the thousands. And this is how it relates to Guantanamo, a.k.a. the "American Gulag" (today's must read, I note.)
* The administration is reconsidering relations with Russia.
* Guess where Bin Laden is, and how much we really know.
* Democrats target governorships, and foresee a big shift.
* Latin America isn't happy about "the wall."
* Turmoil simmers in Egypt, driven by religion and politics.
* Darren McGavin passed away, as did Don Knotts.
The truths behind the five Best Picture nominees.
Fametracker.com presents Peter Jackson's Oscar diary.
"David Lynch, Still Disturbing After 20 Years"