* NYTimes analysis: "The gaping holes in security at American ports have little to do with the nationality of who is running them."
* Post analysis: is it a legitimate security fear, or xenophobia?
* Dan Froomkin on the White House reaction.
* Whatta coincidence. White House reports thinks the military needs a bigger role in disaster relief.
* South Dakota works to ban virtually all abortions.
* The high costs paid by ex-convicts.
* Survey finds conservatives are happier than liberals.
* New tactics for a new TV network.
* Ask a Mexican!