Tomorrow, we try again to bring the Zoe to the nursing home to meet the Nana.
Must-read story: While the US is obsessed with Iraq, things are going to hell in Pakistan.
Awesome transcript from one of my favorite news sources, the Daily Show. (Courtesy whoever sent this to me, I forgot.)
And a crazy, hippie article on traffic waves, courtesy Bob the Angry Flower. (It just might work, though!)
* Television's future is product placement.
* More good news: a Senate panel considers restrictions on radio ownership. (Bonus material by Don Henley!)
* British cybercafes fight the good fight against copyright lawsuits.
* Disney earnings plummet 42%.
* Israel's other conflict.
* Incidentally, Vaclav Havel signed the letter of European support for the US war against Iraq. And he's the man.
* Finally, groundhogs don't come to control our weather. They come for love.
Fortune Cookie: "Use your talents. That's what they are intended for."
CD: Rammstein, "Stripped" (Yes, the Depeche Mode song.) (It rules.) (Sorta.)