* The top ten scifi films that were never made. (Courtesy Clive.)
* They are going ahead with a Prince Caspian movie. Also, Bourne Ultimatum is set to start filming in August (but do we really need five movies?)
* New Lara Croft chosen.
* Also in the works: a Legion of Super-Heroes cartoon!
* Best Week Ever reveals what they've learned from celebrity sex tapes.
* Oh, and how about a flamewar between Joss Whedon and Warren Ellis?
Also, this tribute comic to the son of comic book author Jeff Loeb is about the saddest thing I've read in a good long while. If you're at the store and you see Superman/Batman #26 on the shelf, pick it up.