Nifty article on the Oscar debate between leads and supporting. Also covers how the whole process works, which rocks.
* White House cancels poetry symposium to avoid war protests.
* Bush's bait and switch techniques.
* Howard Kurtz is back, on Bush the Budget Buster.
* Some upcoming thoughts on how the budget is actually going to look.
* Nifty article on White House quotes, and 'unnamed officials' speaking.
* Schwarzkopf isn't convinced on the war, either. Bonus, his dim view of Rumsfeld.
* Many of our problems lie in a lack of perspective in the Middle East.
Arguing what Jesus would do about Iraq.
* Too often in modern politics, the
voice of reason is a cry in the wilderness.
* More politics: After the war, everyone wins.