Dan Froomkin on Bush's questions of credibility.
Another top executive at NPR resigns.
A LITTLE NEWS:
* More on Abramoff's contacts with Bush.
* The Supreme Court's mixed bag on lethal injection.
* "What big business and the mainstream media can learn from blogs."
* Is Hawaii reaching tourism capacity?
* A new tomb is found in the Valley of the Kings.
* FCC report shows hope in a future for cable a la carte.
* Behind the scenes at The Smoking Gun.
"Two generations stared at the same shortcomings, inequities and hypocrisies of American life, but it was the Baby Boom generation that chose to tackle them, to hold this country to its grand ideals, to agitate for justice when it would have been easier to remain docile and silent, and we are a better nation because of that. It is why this generation's accomplishments eclipse what came before it, and why the Baby Boom must be recognized as the Greater Generation."