-Andrew Cohen (good read)
Welcome to America, 2006. At Guantanamo, prisoners are being strapped to chairs and force-fed through tubes.
"Online reference site Wikipedia blames US Congress staff for partisan changes to a number of political biographies."
BAGnewsNotes on the Coretta Scott King funeral.
* In December, the Danish cartoons were a big topic among Middle East leaders.
* A new twist in the domestic surveillance scandal: improper warrants.
* Meanwhile, New Orleans... waits.
* The political dynasties of the Bushes and Clintons are growing closer.
* Will Maryland Democrats push for gay marriage rights?
* Lieberman isn't winning any friends as a Republican ally.
* Post editorial on the politicizing of science.
* "The granddaddy of all tyrannosaurs."
* Sound familiar? Islamist party in Algeria gets their Pop Idol show pulled.
Howard Kurtz on 'the sleeper issue of our time,' the death of customer service.
Explorers search for the tomb of Genghis Khan.
A look at Ashura, the festival of devotion