Hey kids, what's an antonym for 'subtle'?
* Previously: a savage beating, Santa, train an army.
* Hey, Jack found the heroin. Break seven Mary statues, hee.
* "Well, there are a lot of cliffs on this island." -Jack
* 7, 33, 18.
* Hey, locking up the medicine is a good idea, actually.
* "Hell, that's like getting Gandhi to beat his kids." -Sawyer (Also, I believe the term is fanservice.)
* My, Sawyer is pretty protective of his loot.
* Yay Sawyer episode!
* Can't con a con there, Cassidy.
* Sawyer lost his glasses on the raft, aw.
* Look, it's that guy, Sayid.
* Bernard's a dentist! The tail section had all the useful people!
* "So Jack, what's the combo? [pause] I was just kidding." -Ana-Lucia
* OMG Vincent speaks Korean!
* Sun's been hurt! Let's split up!
* "This whole scenario make sense to you?" -Sawyer
* "You mean Steve. Scott's dead." -Jack
* Heh, Islandtown.
* Locke's looking through books for... something.
* Toyko. Rose.
* So, why would Sawyer want Locke and Jack fighting?
* Sawyer. King of Craphole Island.
* "Well, I'm done taking orders."
* "There's a new sheriff in town, boys."
* So, uh, how did Sawyer do that?
* "You run. I con. Tiger don't change their stripes."
* Sayid and... the Moonlight Serenade. (Also, the cover of the mystery.)
* OMG IT WAS DARTH CHARLIE
* "I wanted him to look like a fool. To feel like a fool."
* "Looks like Johnny Locke's got a nemesis." -Sawyer
Next week. Captive! TIMER ZOMG WTF LOL BBQ ETC
[Edited, and pictures added.]