'As long as the global economy is designed to keep workers powerless, Mexican desperation and American anger will only grow.'
Tom Tomorrow notes that the innocent have nothing to hide.
Some Democrats notice they've been missing opportunities.
* Criticism of Bush's budget plan.
* More church fires in Alabama.
* BAGnewsNotes on Congress and the administration.
* An early look at the Senate races.
* Besieged Republican NASA appointee resigns in disgrace.
* Tony Kornheiser heads to Monday Night Football.
* Possible casting for the new Batman sequel.
Evangelical leaders join the fight against global warming.
Neat. Islamic superhero comics.
BBC gallery of the fans at Africa's Nations Cup.