Wow. New evidence of Libby's consistent deception. Bonus: the new 18 and 1/2 minute gap.
Reimagining the military for "the long war."
"Wearing a t-shirt is not a crime. Nor is political speech. There's something deeply creepy about the way in which the president is routinely secluded from hecklers, demonstrators or even hostile t-shirts. He's not a monarch. Even this one."
* The BBC explains why Muslims are so upset over the Muhammad cartoons. (To view the actual cartoons, go here.)
* Polls discuss the public's trust in the media.
* Dehli, the illegal city.
* Testing students' 'technology literacy'.
* Private high school considers mandatory drug testing.
* The frozen body of a WWII airman has been identified.
* The business of predicting future trends.
* A celebration of Boris Karloff.
Permit me to brag, but my state rocks, sometimes. Maryland House defeats attempt to revive the gay marriage ban.
Some things, people can't agree on: Wikipedia meets partisan politics.