Climate-change scientists wonder when we will reach 'the tipping point.'
Happy Year of the Dog, everyone.
SUNDAY, THE DAY OF NEWS:
* ABC news anchor and his cameraman injured in an Iraqi roadside bomb attack.
* Post analysis of Bush's midterm challenge. Plus, Bush now has to deal with the return of Congress.
* Will Hamas change their ways?
* "The White House was beset by the 'fog of war' in the crucial days immediately after Hurricane Katrina, leaving it unable to respond properly to the unfolding catastrophe."
* Is the White House deceiving us on Iran?
* Bush's poll numbers remain low.
* Republican lawmakers want Bush to reveal Abramoff contacts.
* Is New Orleans ready for tourists? Also, Houston inherits crime from New Orleans.
* A call for the end of the State of the Union address.
* Will Buwsh gut NASA's budget?
* Gimmick in the heavens: an orbiting spacesuit with a transmitter.
* Who will salvage the Sussex?
* Ang Lee wins the Directors Guild of America award.
A history of a nation, in letters.
Purchases at Sundance reflect the new realignment of the independent movie industry.
A history of celebrity sex videos.