A LITTLE SATURDAY NEWS:
* "Four months from the next hurricane season, the Bush administration's promise to rebuild the Gulf Coast remains largely unfulfilled."
* "NASA's top climate scientist says the Bush administration tried to stop him from calling for reductions in emissions linked to global warming."
* "Hundreds of Americans are walking around with pieces of the wrong dead people inside of them."
* "Who in the White House and administration met with Jack Abramoff, and what were those meetings about?"
* "We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee. That's just a joke, for you in the media." -Anne Coulter
* This just in: sex relieves stress.
The 50 most loathsome people in America, 2005.