Good read: NYTimes editorial trashes the Democrats for botching the Alito nomination.
Preview of Bush's State of the Union address next Tuesday.
THOR'S DAY'S NEWS:
* Taking a second look at voucher programs for education.
* Feds to pay tab for the states bailing out the Medicare plan.
* News analysis on the Google secrecy issue.
* Don't count DeLay out yet.
* Bush tells carmakers to make better cars.
* What do you get is you cross a crocodile and a velociraptor?
* Bono's new philanthropic product line.
* What's next for the Weinsteins?
Today's tip: when taking hostages, bring your cigarettes.
New documentary takes on the film ratings system.
Best Week Ever fills us in on Harrison Ford's career.