The realities of exporting democracy.
Dottie Lynch on what Rove left out.
White House refuses to release Katrina papers.
* Report finds the army near the breaking point. (Courtesy demigoth.)
* BAGnewsNotes on the student-Gonzales protest.
* Discussion about the Patriot Act hits a stalemate.
* This just in: Bush wants more tax breaks in an attempt to fix his medical reform. Good work, dude.
* Maryland legislature presses ahead with speed cameras.
* Tom Tomorrow on the conservative fear factor.
* Google takes the heat for offering censored Chinese version</a>.
* Actor Chris Penn, a.k.a. Nice Guy Eddie, passed away.
So. Was Christiane Amanpour spied on by the government?
The 50 largest US cities, ranked in order of cleanliness. (Courtesy thewronghands.)