* Huzzah. Maryland gay marriage ban rejected on Constitutional grounds.
* Good read: Robert Scheer on remembering Afghanistan.
* The new Medicare fiasco is especially troubling for the mentally ill.
* Google resists government subpoena of search data.
* Rove outlines Republican 2006 plans.
* BAGnewsNotes on the new face of Al Qaeda.
* Vatican paper agrees "intelligent design" should not be taught as science.
* A TV mystery: why was this reality show killed, and was it because it features a gay family?