Forensic experts tracking the bomb makers in Iraq.
Good read: Andrew Cohen on the ramifications of yesterday's right to die ruling by the Supreme Court.
* Supreme Court sends back New Hampshire abortion case on technicality.
* Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Michael Fortier to be set free.
* A big hole in the new campaign finance reform proposal.
* Tokyo Stock Exchange shuts down to stop price spiral.
* Activist group in Britain plotted to kidnap Tony Blair's son.
* Maryland legislature raises minimum wage over Ehrlich's veto.
* Ehrlich proposes spending hike.
* How to overhaul DC libraries?
* Whither the Tappan Zee?
* Most dangerous part of a hospital stay? Radiology.
* Hospitals catching the brunt of the meth epidemic.
* Japanese to build first maglev elevator.
* Tracking the genetic ancestors of an Irish king, long thought mythical.
* "What's easy to forget in all this is the fact that Hollywood - with a lead time of well over a year when it comes to making a major film - generally follows, but does not lead, cultural and political trends."
William Shatner sells his kidney stone for $25,000. No, seriously.
Today's headline: Delhi court ban on errant monkeys
Hee. Fame Audit... of Brangelina's future baby.