-David von Drehle, from his Alito hearing Q&A
Whoah. Army general pleads the fifth in relation to abuse cases.
Yeah, and the Congressional ethics committee? Still silent. This is *embarrassing*.
* Poll shows the public doesn't have much faith in progress in Iraq.
* Wondered how the trials in Guantanamo are going?
* Will his redistricting scheme cost DeLay his re-election bid?
* BAGnewsNotes on the anointing of the Alito hearing room.
* Manassas overcrowding ordinance repealed.
* On hotels, tourists, and refugees in New Orleans.
* Global warming linked to species extinction.
* Nikon to stop making film cameras.
* Hope in the indigo children. Here's a hint: if you don't want to sound like a quack, don't use Harry Potter slang.
* Advertising to a simpler mindset.
* Grumbles from the Redskins anti-fans.
* CBS to make a soap opera solely for mobile downloads.
Let's get cosmological: Einstein vs. dark energy.