We're going to need a bigger Jesus stick.
* Previously on Lost: Charlie? Dad?
* YAY EKO EPISODE
* "Look at Mr. Eko. No hesitation. A born killer."
Claire: What are you writing?
Eko: Things I need to remember.
* Aaron. Brother of Moses. Tough act to live up to. Talked for his brother. HMMM.
* Limiting access to the firearms, nice.
* Eko's coat rules.
* "You have no soul."
* Hey, way to teach the crazy grieving father to shoot *and* ruin some perfectly good jars at the same time.
* OMG SMOKE
* OMG HAIRCUT
* Heh, Michael volunteering for hatch shift.
* "Don't even say it." -Sawyer
* "This man saved my life." -Eko.
* Ooh, make them priests.
* "Are you going to beat me with your Jesus stick?" -Charlie
* ZOMG THE BEAST
* I'm pretty sure I saw the image of a person in there. And it does sound and act like a creature.
* Oh, stupid stupid Michael
Are you alone? Can't talk long. They're coming back soon...You have to com
* The Nigerian plane!
* "Are you a prophet now?" (Actually, it seems so, yes.) (So how much did the brother know?)
* Ah, saving his life.
* "Are you OK, Father?"
* Hey, don't torch that plane, Sawyer hasn't looted it yet!
* So. Are you a priest or aren't you, Mr. Eko?
* This is totally going to change his relationship with Locke.
* "It made me feel safer to have it around." -Charlie
* Ah, stockpiles.
Next week: "This is our island." EEEEE.
[Last edited 8:25 AM ET.]