* Andrew Cohen on why the Alito hearings will be worth watching, despite already knowing the outcome. The NYTimes offers 30 questions.
* Dottie Lynch wonders, who will replace DeLay? Also, prosecutors move on to the second firm.
* In defense of lobbyists.
* Are we facing an epidemic of diabetes?
* Behind China's firewall.
* Films critics association name Capote as best film.
* Robin D. Laws, with the true
* Results from the imdB best of 2005 poll.
* Ten things we didn't know this time last week.