* The administration has no plans to seek new funds for Iraqi reconstruction.
* "A Pentagon contractor that paid Iraqi newspapers to print positive articles written by American soldiers has also been compensating Sunni religious scholars in Iraq in return for assistance with its propaganda work."
* 'Subjects of newspaper articles and news broadcasts now fight back with the same methods reporters use to generate articles and broadcasts.'
* "The Census Bureau's projected population for United States in 2030: 363,584,435. Six observers offer their projections."
* States leading the push to increase minimum wage, after a national referendum is defeated.
* A talk with a scientist who's actually working on immortality.
* Is the internet fueling compulsive sexual behavior?
* The changing nature of a home.
* Playboy comes to India, but makes some changes.
* ZOMG. 100 things we didn't know this time last year. (Courtesy Ocho.)