CNN's top stories of 2005.
The LATimes presents their greatest hits of 2005.
* Kung-POW. "Organization linked to Rep. Tom DeLay was funded largely by corporations associated with embattled lobbyist Jack Abramoff."
* Chalabi named Iraqi oil minister.
* Where is the security of pensions from days gone by?
* I heard it on NPR: day laborers facing opposition and protest.
* "What does climate change mean for our consumption society?"
* "Our conclusion? Too much analysis can confuse people about how they really feel." (Courtesy squeegibo.)
* Bob Mondello's top eleven movies of 2005.
* Filming an American icon... in Australia.
* Ladies and gentlemen, Sir Tom Jones.