Manassas redefines 'family' with their new (somewhat racist) ordinances. (See also.)
(Actually, I think we need a shorter primary season, not a longer one.)
* Ted Rall presents "If Jesus Lived Now."
* Local news: the slow demise of Landmark Mall.
* Sifting for facts on the bird flu pandemic fears.
* Testing Einstein's theories on quantum mechanics.
* Should elephants be kept in zoos?
* Inside America's first Muslim sorority.
* Lloyd Garver has an excellent recap of the "war on Christmas."
* Check out Bush's reading list.
* A woman describes her first day as a nude model for an art class.
Good read, on Munich: viewing terrorism through the film lens.
BAGnewsNotes on the "pro-war picture of the year."
The UK's top ten most missed TV series.