BBC analysis of the year in the war on terror.
* Is Abramoff working on cutting a deal?
* So the NSA domestic spying program did snare some purely non-international calls.
* "A federal judge has resigned from a special court set up to oversee government surveillance to protest President Bush's secret authorization of a domestic spying program."
* And once again, Bush's words come back to haunt him.
* Cheney casts deciding vote on deficit bill.
* Administration holds 'anti-Castro panel.' No, seriously.
* Ooh. NPR to offer choral music on Sunday mornings.
Harold Meyerson on the conservative nostalgia over Christmas - with some surprises.
Also, I'm trying not to just post a whole bunch of goofy things O'Reilly says, but it's too easy. (Courtesy Toltec.)
AICN's Moriarty interviews Joss Whedon. Also, Whedon on the EW.com article.