Judge bars 'intelligent design' from Pennsylvania science classes.
On NPR's use of political think tanks.
* George F. Will wonders why Bush didn't just ask Congress.
* Cheney's cheerleading falls on deaf ears.
* Ethnic riots in Australia.
* Ehrlich sends Christmas cards to 40,000 of his closest friends.
* Failed Beagle 2 probe located on Mars.
* This just in: Barbie routinely tortured by children.
* Continuing ABC's relationship with religion, Barbara Walters has a special on heaven.
* Best DVD bonus materials of 2005.
"Giving people 'the creeps' at Christmas is a serious thing, so we decided some actual reporting might be in order.'
"I mean, this is not Madison, Wisconsin, where you expect those people to be communing with Satan."
EW.com presents thirteen controversial movies.