*Another* investigation of Frist gets underway.
"Not since Iraqi WMD has there been a bogus news story more loved by the conservative media than the quote-unquote 'War against Christmas.' So complete is their martyrdom-like passion for this myth that you'd think we lived in a time when Christians were regularly being fed to Coliseum lions."
A reporter leaves Baghdad.
A LITTLE SUNDAY NEWS:
* Preview of Bush's speech from the OVal Office tonight.
* Powell has words for the EU.
* Bob Schieffer on William Proxmire.
* A look at the judge in the 'intelligent design' case in Pennsylvania.
* New comedy makes fun of American ignorance of Islam.
* Columnist Jack Anderson passed away.
Time names its people of the year.
"What if the problem with Hollywood today is that the movies aren't bad enough?"
Forbes discusses Luthor vs. Wayne.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week, more or less.