Joel Achenbach on the Dan Froomkin issue at the Washington Post. (Bonus: follow-up and commentary.)
A LITTLE NEWS:
* NYTimes analysis finds the Bush plan full of uncertainties.
* Canadian prime minister tells White House to back off.
* President backs DeLay.
* Joel Achenbach on stopping the next killer flu.
* First pics of a mother squid caring for its young.
* Senator Proxmire, creator of the Golden Fleece awards, passed away.
* Television Writers Guild awards nominations announced.
Woman sues Warren Jeffs' fundamentalist polygamist cult.
Courtesy Iceman, classic London punk pics.