QUICK AND DIRTY:
* And then Bush took questions from the audience - including about Iraqi casualties.
* Supreme Court to look at Texas gerrymandering.
* "The strategy is flawed. It is incomplete, and what has been left out is critical to a determination of whether the objectives of that strategy can actually be accomplished."
* One year in one battalion in Iraq.
* Saudi Arabia looks to diversify.
* Oldest Mayan mural uncovered.
* Mice born with human brain cells.
* Baby boomers seek to define their legacy.
* Generation XXX - alternative porn for the alternative crowd.
* The Golden Globe nominations are in.
* Stanley Tookie Williams was executed last night.