* Fun with Dick and Jane - Not an overly new trailer, but this one gives them a little more motivation (screwed over by an evil corporate type.) (And by that, I mean a Baldwin.) Still looks amusing.
* Casanova - I really wish I didn't want to see this. Also, having this trailer soon after a Brokeback Mountain trailer cracks me up.
* Munich - Slightly different trailer, slightly more engrossing. Plays up the ethical crisis angle more. Still, rough subject.
* Tristan and Isolde - I *do* like my medieval tales dark and grim, so this doesn't disappoint there. And hey, it's the hot harpy chick from Underworld getting it on with the son of the Green Goblin, so that's something.
* The Family Stone - Theme from today's trailers: people falling down, and it's funny. Big ensemble cast, including the other Wilson brother and Rachel McAdams, which almost cancels out Sarah Jessica Parker and Craig T. Nelson. Waiting on reviews.