The propaganda presidency of George W. Bush.
Good read: Robert Scheer on American democracy for sale.
"In fact, the Democrats have one, simple job for the next 11 months: to not do anything stupid to get in the way of the GOP's overall campaign of self-immolation."
* Military to probe contractors firing on civilians in Iraq.
* Administration admits that the Red Cross has not had access to all detainees. Well, duh.
* Gallup poll on discrimination in the workplace.
* Charles Krauthammer is unhappy with the bungling of the Hussein trial.
* David Ignatius follows the oil money.
* Montgomery county still argues over sex-ed classes.
* A look at the project to drill into the San Andreas Fault.
* Tulane looks at major cuts.
* Nobel winners slam Bush on science.
Healthier Pop Tarts *and* Cheez-Its? Sign me up.
HBO as America's Jane Austen.
Killing ogres in China: global outsourcing for all your MMORPG needs.