E.J. Dionne Jr. on dodging the Alito debate.
The Mystery Pollster questions polling methods. (Courtesy Dan Froomkin.)
* New charts on the current state of recovery in New Orleans.
* Parsing the polls on DeLay. Meanwhile, House Republicans ponder what to do next.
* New scrutiny for voting machines.
* Megachurches to close on Christmas?
* NASA forced to scale back its plans.
The perils of conservative support: Bush takes flak over holiday cards.
Following the money behind movies with messages.
Uh oh. Mel Gibson is planning to make a movie about the Holocaust next.