Random bag searches on the NY subways rules constitutional. Welcome to America, 2005.
Gonzales defends Texas redistricting decision. Is this turning into a bigger story?
* Dana Milbank on Warner, Specter, and Congressional oversight.
* White House continues to stonewall on secret prisons overseas. Also, the ACLU wants to sue the CIA to stop terror flights. Plus, a coverup by the FBI.
* The polling behind the memo.
* Text of a speech by Barack Obama on withdrawing from Iraq.
* Congressional Republicans, quietly, look for change. Say, anyone heard from the Democrats recently?
* The Plame leak ruling has a mysterious eight blank pages.
* Senators Lugar and Obama have a new nonproliferation initiative.
* FBI runs fake candidate to root out corruption.
* Uncle Sam wants you, but not your facial or scalp tattoos.
* Parents, keep an eye out for gang signs.
* Illinois video game ban lifted. (Courtesy McShifty and others.)
* "So let me say that Aeon Flux... is often beautiful to look at. Let me add what is perhaps obvious by now, which is that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense."
* New York, the city of noir.
Actually, O'Reilly might just be going crazy.
Let famous people insult you from your car navigation system.
Wau! "A German Protestant youth group has put together a 2006 calendar illustrated with erotic scenes from the Bible."