Bill Maher wants just one Karl Rove for the other side.
BUSH SPEECH NEWS:
* Analysis: more detail, but no new substance.
* Analysis: regaining control of Iraq and the home front.
* Strategy does not address problems.
* Enlightening info on how Bush views the war.
* BAGnewsNotes examines the stage and staging.
* Poll shows most Americans remain skeptical.
* Walgreens disciplines four pharmacists for refusing to give out the morning-after pill.
* Investigating Iraqi propaganda.
* A new wrinkle in the Padilla case.
* Mexico opposes more border fences.
* Bills come due for hurricane victims.
* AIDS activists to remind the world of promises of support.
* A Saudi woman's bravery in the face of domestic violence.
How climate change will directly change Europe.
Bonus: Wal-Mart dance party.