-Frank Rich (must read)
BAGnewsNotes: eleven reasons why the Iraqi army is going nowhere.
Analysis: public becomes more aware and less accepting of big money and politics.
So, why is Cheney covering up his travel costs?
More details on domestic surveillance plans by the Pentagon.
* "I quote this trio of braying exaggerators - all of them still in the administration - because they emphasized the purported nuclear weapons threat."
* Report says the administration lacks a plan to curb terrorism funding.
* California congressman resigns after guilty plea.
* The uncertain future of hurricane refugees living in trailer towns.
* The hard truth on withdrawing the troops.
* Pride and the Supreme Court.
* Examining super-huge high schools.
* The administration works to defend its positions on climate control.
* The science behind speed eating.
* Today's top headline: Fat Buttocks Need Longer Needles
* MLB rejects DC's requests for more money for the new stadium.
* Threshold and other new shows get the chopping block.
Hurricane season draws to a close... with tropical storm Epsilon.
High school newspaper seized because authorities didn't like the content discussing birth control.
C.S. Lewis didn't want a live-action Narnia movie. (Of course, he wrote this in a different age of special effects, so...)